I am open to collaboration on more or less any topic I’m interested in. Given my wide range of interests, finding one such topic should be easy enough.
I am dedicated to open science, so to collaborate with me, you must agree to publish the project files including data and analysis code. Furthermore, I (almost) only publish in open access (OA) journals and I don’t want to pay to publish in pay2publish OA journals that charge exorbitant prices (PlosOne, Frontiers, Elsevier hybrid-OA, etc.). In reality, this means that in practice we have to publish in one of the OpenPsych journals which cover differential psychology, behavioral genetics and sociology/political science.
For more background on my thoughts on open science, see:
- Some ideas about open and decentralized science
- The quest for the perfect journal to publish in: The case of psychometrics, differential psychology
For even more background see:
- Special Section on Replicability in Psychological Science: A Crisis of Confidence? especially the two papers by Nosek et al. Scientific Utopia 1, 2.
- Reinventing Discovery: The New Era of Networked Science by Michael Nielsen
- The Digital Scholar: How Technology is Transforming Academic Practice by Martin Weller