Why donate? You get more of what you reward
It costs money to do research, write blogposts, and make videos. Most of this cost is simply due to the time it takes: it is unpaid labor. I don’t have the benefit of working at a university, I don’t have access to apply for normal channels of research funding because of this, and I have few hopes of getting money from any normal research body who would bark at my research topics. Other costs are money spent to apply for restricted datasets (which can cost 500-1000 US dollars), and to collect my own when no suitable dataset exists (money being paid to pollsters like Prolific). Thus, if you want to see more of my work, consider making a donation. These are absolutely crucial to my work.
- Subscribestar: https://www.subscribestar.com/emilowk
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/emilowk
- Bitcoin: 32Pvp5RqM9n5dzESkVAqSBbsBUNe59xLbW
- Ethereum: 0xe54C4d7D7661b78e46e8C7A3b88f4C5230fd5E28
- Monero: 4GdoN7NCTi8a5gZug7PrwZNKjvHFmKeV11L6pNJPgj5QNEHsN6eeX3DaAQFwZ1ufD4LYCZKArktt113W7QjWvQ7CWBLwwBeatGpF3emEGm
- Actually, seems Paypal cancelled me!