This was an exchange between researchers that took place in 2006 in the academic journal Intelligence (34).
- Templer, D. I., & Arikawa, H. (2006). Temperature, skin color, per capita income, and IQ: An international perspective. Intelligence, 34(2), 121-139.
- Jensen, A. R. (2006). Comments on correlations of IQ with skin color and geographic–demographic variables. Intelligence, 34(2), 128-131.
- Hunt, E., & Sternberg, R. J. (2006). Sorry, wrong numbers: An analysis of a study of a correlation between skin color and IQ. Intelligence, 34(2), 131-137.
- Templer, D. I., & Arikawa, H. (2006). The Jensen and the Hunt and Sternberg comments: From penetrating to absurd. Intelligence, 34(2), 137-139.
Readers more curious read later works on the topic, some of which include (no particular order). The list includes both proponents and critics:
- Hunt, E., & Carlson, J. (2007). Considerations relating to the study of group differences in intelligence. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 2(2), 194-213.
- Templer, D. I. (2008). Correlational and factor analytic support for Rushton’s differential K life history theory. Personality and Individual Differences, 45(6), 440-444.
- Rushton, J. P., & Templer, D. I. (2009). National differences in intelligence, crime, income, and skin color. Intelligence, 37(4), 341-346.
- Pesta, B. J., & Poznanski, P. J. (2014). Only in America: Cold Winters Theory, race, IQ and well-being. Intelligence, 46, 271-274.
- Lynn, R. (2006). Race differences in intelligence: An evolutionary analysis. Washington Summit Publishers.
- Eppig, C., Fincher, C. L., & Thornhill, R. (2010). Parasite prevalence and the worldwide distribution of cognitive ability. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London B: Biological Sciences, 277(1701), 3801-3808.
- Kanazawa, S. (2008). Temperature and evolutionary novelty as forces behind the evolution of general intelligence. Intelligence, 36(2), 99-108.
- Wicherts, J. M., Borsboom, D., & Dolan, C. V. (2010). Evolution, brain size, and the national IQ of peoples around 3000 years BC. Personality and Individual Differences, 48(2), 104-106.
- Templer, D. I., & Stephens, J. S. (2014). The relationship between IQ and climatic variables in African and Eurasian countries. Intelligence, 46, 169-178.
- Lynn, R., & Vanhanen, T. (2012). Intelligence: A unifying construct for the social sciences. Ulster Institute for Social Research.