For whatever reason, John Fuerst created a bunch of different blogs on IQ matters, and posted a lot of nice content all over the place. At some later point, one or two of these were deleted (not clear to me). They also had silly names, so I keep forgetting what they were. So here’s a list for myself, with highlights.
- Human Varieties http://humanvarieties.org/author/johnfuerst/
- Unwelcome Discovery https://z139.wordpress.com/
- Race, genes, and disparity https://abc102.wordpress.com/
- Occidental Ascent / Occidentalist https://web.archive.org/web/20150401183629/https://occidentalascent.wordpress.com/
Annoyingly, someone else made a new blog on the same URL full of irrelevant Indian content. But I think this one is identical to Unwelcome Discovery, above.
Many good papers could be written based on the writings on these blogs.
- The many causes hypothesis
Pure environmental explanations can take a few forms such as invariant X-factor, big environmental causes, and many small causes. This post reviews evidence on the latter.
- Race, genes, & intelligence, part 2
A review of a lot of empirical content, some still not properly published as of writing this post! Includes a meta-analysis of hybrid studies.
- Jensen Effect on Shared Environment
Not only for H2 it seems. There is in fact a bunch of these studies, but they were never formally meta-analyzed and published as far as I can tell.
- The General Mental Ability (GMA) of Black British
Is (global) “race realism” still tenable?
A gaping hole in the Master’s evolutionary theory
More UK data — more HBD skepticism
Examination of the curious UK data on the black-white gap. This is the same stuff that Chisala used years later. The matter is still not clarified, but when I get my hands on the UKBB data, we will obviously examine the issue. Will be interesting, even if the cognitive measures are crappy.
- HSLS 2009 adoption and biracial data
Some rather unknown trans-racial adoption and hybrid data.