I made a new video, sort of as an experiment (
with a bad microphone, will get another one for next video). The slides are here. I talk about economics of immigration, mainly from a Nordic perspective, of course, I take a very data-heavy approach. Main goals of doing these:
- Scientific impact. I almost never watch any videos on science, but many do.
- Public understanding of science. I present a lot of facts that one must be mindful of if one wants to be serious about the topic.
- Fundraising. Basically, you should give me your money, so I can keep doing more science. I’m on Subscribestar, which is a less censorious version of Patreon (I’m on Patreon too if you must use it).
(copy pasted from slides)
- Indvandreres nettobidrag til de offentlige finanser (2017)
- Indvandreres nettobidrag til de offentlige finanser i 2016 (2019)
- Indvandrere og danskeres nettobidrag til de offentlige finanser (2014)
- Indvandrere i Danmark 2016 (2016)
- Contains pan-Scandinavian employment rates
- My study: Kirkegaard (2017a)
- Indvandrere i Danmark 2018 (2018)
- Basic English language coverage in (Ruist 2015)
- Expertgruppen för studier i offentlig ekonomi (2018?)
- Immigrations and Public Finances in Finland (2018), Danish comparison: Kirkegaard (2017b)
- Immigrants and education: Pallesen (2018)